Tuesday, May 15, 2007

site visit

I checked out the exhibition site for the first time yesterday. Its exact location will be undisclosed, but I felt some deja vu, like maybe I'd been there before when I first visited Seattle.

Basically we're looking at transforming 3800 square feet of boring, industrial conference room into a welcoming, interactive representation of the Oliver family home. This can be done with a well-placed selection of Oliver-style furniture to make the room feel more homey, and focused, direct lighting to take people's attention away from the ugly walls. It's a big job, but I was impressed by the professionalism of Bob, Avery and Joanna and I'm totally sure they are up to the task.

This weekend we got underway with the assignments, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Once Pete gets back we should be in full swing.

No comments: