Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mikey's Choice

Updates to our section of the LTLYM site. Ch-check it out.

Assignment #32 is to draw a scene from a movie that made us cry. My Dad picked Sophie's Choice, which made him cry in 1982 but which he hasn't seen in years. So we decided to obtain that film so he could draw it...




and we ended up with three Sophies from three different places. One on reserve from the library, one from Netflix, and one VHS tape (if you forgot what that is, go here) borrowed from Pete's friend Stuart. So now Dad has a choice of which one to watch. Stay tuned for what scene he'll draw, 'cause it's gonna be freakin' awesome.

1 comment:

Sanguinetti A! said...

I'm excited to see what you came up with. This made my mom cry back in the day and she spent years talking about it. I saw it more recently - it's quite good. I look forward to your renditions.